<body>

« »
Physics is a bitch.
Monday, May 14, 2012 @ 10:47 PM / 1 comment(s)

(O m g how long has it being since i've last had a title that wasn't a single word :OOO)
Let me just have a little rant about physics so please excuse the caps lock.
RIGHT OKAY. LAST MONDAY YOU SAID THAT THE DAMN PHYSICS ASSIGNMENT WAS DUE 'NEXT WEEK' TO WHICH MOST PEOPLE ASSUMED THAT IT WAS DUE TODAY. AND TODAY DURING CLASS YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHEN THE STUPID ASSIGNMENT WAS DUE AND THEN YOU SAY 'OH, JUST HAND IT TO ME BY THE END OF THE WEEK'
END OF THE WEEK?
END OF THE WEEK?!?!??!
I STAYED UP TILL LIKE 2AM FINISHING IT AND TRYING TO MAKE IT SOUND SOMEWHAT INTELLIGENT AND YES, EVEN THOUGH I SHOULD'VE DONE THE ASSIGNMENT EARLIER, LET'S IGNORE THAT FACT AND FOCUS ON THE AMOUNT OF SLEEP I'VE LOST BECAUSE OF DOING THAT STUPID ASSIGNMENT.
GODDAMIT.
I HATE PHYSICS.

The end.

Anyway. It's shameless promotion time LOL
Have i mentioned i created a new tumblr...again? lololol. In addition to the kisseoppar one i made last week, i made a new one last night called infinitesmo. It's pretty fancy i must admit (i mean, what could be more fancy that infinite with moustaches? ahahahaha)
I have no life.

Okay, i'm going to go do my extension english work and write some more in my composition portfolio and then go to sleep. I'm too tired and my brain is too fried to write any more.

Oh yeah one last thing. Chemistry was by far the most entertaining lesson today because Victoria could not stop laughing and then she had tears in her eyes and yeah omg. It was just so funny watching her laugh and yeah....
Also, there were some words of wisdom said by kim today to answer the question 'What's the difference between strong and hard?' Her extremely wise answer? 'Imagine a really tank guy. The tank guy would be really strong but his muscles would be really hard'
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH I DIED.

Okay, really going now.
Night all! (: