<body>

« »
Unproductive.
Sunday, April 15, 2012 @ 5:31 PM / 3 comment(s)

Every day i wake up and tell myself 'okay, i will get something done today' and every day i end up sitting in front of my computer on tumblr, eating and making gifs. And the sad part is, i always have my homework opened out in front of me yet i never touch it. I swear i'll actually be productive next week, after all, i really don't want to die on the first day back because i haven't completed by prac reports. :|

Let me now share with you guys a really attractive picture of my brother and i.
How are we even related. I mean, look at the size of his eyes compared to mine. Maybe he should open his eyes more or something.

If my brother finds my blog, i'm so screwed l o l.

Anyway, going to a friend's house later for a sleep over. Haven't had one at her house in aaggeeess o_o'

Let me get your u-kiss feels back guys.
U-KISS NOSTALGIA~~~~~

 And two more gifs of kibum & soohyun because i love them. (and i haven't gif-ed kiseop yet cos there's not enough kiseop scenes and i'm only at the 1:07 mark of the mv lololol)
And all of U-KISS were verified on twitter yesterday so, U-KISS DAY YESTERDAY GUISE. :D
AND THEY'RE COMING BACK SOON TOO 8D (Y)