<body>

« »
500.
Friday, April 20, 2012 @ 12:10 AM / 3 comment(s)

I was hoping that i would have something interesting to talk about for my 500th post but i guess not. Then again, when do i ever have anything interesting to talk about.
I actually stayed off my computer yesterday :o But despite staying off my computer for the entire day, i still had my phone with me and thus didn't get quite the amount of maths homework completed as i would like to have completed (did that make any sense?). Also, physics will be the death of me. I haven't done any of marussich's work and despite the fact that it's really stressing me out i keep putting it off. Which reminds me, two nights ago i had a dream about returning to physics and having done nothing and marrusich was raging and i was feeling agitated and sleep deprived and i remember waking up really stressed and all i could think about was physics and yeah.
Physics is ruining my life. I should get started on it asap..but i have so much maths to do and then there's music composition and then books to read and KLASJDHLASJKDHASLD.

I want to be a year 7 again.

Okay, tomorrow, i will get up early and i will do all my maths and get started on some physics. I'll do my work outside on the kitchen table so i won't get distracted by tumblr and whatnot and i'll make a blog post at midnight or something reminiscing about my successful nerdy day.
OH BUT WAIT. B.A.P TEASER COMES OUT AND SO DOES U-KISS'S AMAZING AT MIDNIGHT AND I NEED TO DOWNLOAD. What to do, what to do. ಠ_ಠ
lol i'll just download it the day after which is uhh..saturday. Yeah, saturday.

Night everyone :)

Oh yeah, last day of english tutor today! :D No english tutor for me this term lolol. I think i will fail english..........  :|
And you know what we discussed today? One direction & k-pop. Do you guys want to know how it started? From the teacher seeing the Infinite badge on my bag. She thought it was one direction. OTL
Oh, she also said that she liked one direction......................................................
She actually became slightly offended when i said that they were all blonde except zayn... lololol and so did the 2 girls in my class hahhaah :/

k-pop post and whatnot below read more.

Okay. This may or may not be a very long post filled with fangirling and ranting but let's see how it goes. Actually, even  people who usually read my k-pop posts probably shouldn't/want to read my post. Do people actually even read all my k-pop post or do you guys just come here to laugh at my fangirling ):

I'll start with the fangirling to spare you the pain of my nonsensical ranting. But the fangirling part would probably be pretty painful too, but it would probably be shorter since i've fangirled enough over twitter and tumblr.

OMFGGGGGGGGGG U-KISS & B.A.P COMEBACK NEXT WEEK. NEXT WEEK GUISE. NEXT WEEEK ASKDJAHSLKDJHASKLJD. HALLELUJAH. AND THEN INFINITE COMEBACK NEXT MONTH. DOUBLE HALLELUJAH.
ASKDJAHSDL
CANNOT
CONTAIN
FEELS.
MY FEEEEEEEEEELS.
MY INFINITE & U-KISS & B.A.P FEELS.
DEAR LORD.
AND B.A.P ARE RELEASING A TEASER AT MIDNIGHT WHICH IS 1AM HERE AND U-KISS ARE RELEASING AMAZING (which ended up being leaked, which shall be ranted about later) AT MIDNIGHT TOO (so yeah 1am here).
OMFGOMFOMGOMFGOMFGOMGOMGOMGOMGGGG SO EXCITED.
YOU GUYS WOULD NOT BELIEVE HOW PUMPED I AM FOR U-KISS'S COMEBACK. AND IF THEY DON'T WIN THIS TIME, I WILL CUT SOMEONE. Jks, But not really.
AAAAAAHHHHHH NEARLY AN HOUR TO GO TILL THESE THINGS GET RELEASED OMGGGGGGG. SO EXCITED. CAN'T WAIT.
OKAY BYEBYE.
Ranting time.

Let's start with the cancellation of SS4. JKEnt, you have the worst organisation skills ever. Ever. How do you expect to organise an event as big as Super Show and expect to fill a place as big as Acer Arena in a month. I mean, the k-pop fest had a 6 month notice and even then they didn't sell out and it was held at ANZ stadium. Honestly, right now i don't know whether to actually believe that the event director is in a critical health condition or is it just an excuse to cover up your bad organisation. Let's just say that the event director really is in a critical health condition, why not get another director? I mean, you have other people working below you. You probably have a assistant, it wouldn't be that difficult to get another one in and then maybe the show might have gone on?
I don't know if you realise this jkent, but i highly doubt Australia will ever experience a Super Show ever again. I mean, after someone cancels on you about an even this big, would your really want to work with them again? And i also don't think a lot of other entertainment companies would want to organise concerts in Australia too, in fear maybe they will get cancelled on as well.
Oh jkent. Good job on crushing the hopes and dreams of thousands of fans around Australia (and for crushing my hope of ever seeing them perform again in Australia in the future).

Second rant. Oh dear, i'm going to sound like one of those passionate tumblr people. I can't even. What have i become. Thank god no one hardly goes on this blog.
Usually, i rarely hate on allkpop but this time i have to make an exception. If you're really a professional k-pop news website, you would know that 'Amazing' was not set to be released until 20th April midnight. You don't go and publish an article about the release of the song when THE SONG HASN'T EVEN BEEN RELEASED. You follow these celebrities on twitter, maybe you should actually read their tweets.
A leaked song may not seem like much to most people but to people like me and i can safely say, u-kiss fans (ahem kissmes lololol), it's like a slap to our faces. U-KISS have been working their asses of in Japan and now they've finally returned to Korea to prepare for their korean comeback and to have one of their songs leaked just hours before it's release is just so unfair. It makes all the hard work seem like it was for nothing.

And right, it's midnight and i can't think straight anymore. I don't even know what i've been ranting about makes sense or not.

UGH. Still annoyed at allkpop right now.
CARELESS CARELESS SHOOT ALLKPOP, ALLKPOP.

Here, have a cute gif of Kiseop to relax your eyes after that lengthy and texty post ^_________^
Aw, perfect bias is perfect.