<body>

« »
Morph.
Sunday, April 1, 2012 @ 8:38 PM / 3 comment(s)

I need a life.
I also need to catch up on my maths homework since i'm about 5 exercises behind and do my physics prac report. Speaking of physics, i'm getting my test back tomorrow. FML. Teacher is so going rage tomorrow :/

Infinite's 2nd Invasion Encore concert's today! And they streamed five performances on youtube, and i missed the last two D: I became a bit too over emotional and fangirly on twitter as well.......... :p


Anyways.
I'M MORPHING FACES AGAIN LOL
Yeah, see..told you i needed a life.
So if you've ever wondered what nu'est would look like without ren, what all of nu'est morphed together would look like ANNND what infinite looked life morphed together (in a very dodgy way) then click read more! 8D


Behold, Nu'est without Ren. LOLOL manly. 


And now, Nu'est with Ren. 
Is ren really that feminine and dominant that after you morph him with 4 other faces, it all looks like ren? LOL 

AND NOW...DUN DUN DUN A DODGILY MORPHED PICTURE OF INFINITE.
don't ask what happened to the right side of the face. Yeah, i don't know either LOL
but he's kinda pretty LOL