<body>

« »
Holidays!
Friday, April 6, 2012 @ 12:07 AM / 3 comment(s)

HOOOOOOOOLLLIIIIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYS.
Honestly, i'm really not looking forward to the holidays. I'll be spending most of my holidays redoing all my physics prac reports, chemistry hw & assignment and catching up on 1298379 exercises of maths. How exciting.

In other news, i got a new phone. ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ
It's actually quite funny how attached i am to it. Oh oh and i bought a pretty case for it today and had a severe ocd breakdown at tutoring because when i put the screen protector on it wasn't in centred properly and there was dust in it and there's bubbles in it and aksjdhasjklda. I will try and ignore it for as long as possible lololol

Anyway, i hope everyone has a lovely first day of holidays. I honestly wish that i wasn't going to the golf course but no, i'm dragged there yet again. I can't believe i'm saying this, but i'd much rather go to dr du than go to the golf course. I know i sound really bratty but i've been there so many times, it's to the point that nothing there interests me any more and also probably because something bad always happens to me there.
Hopefully nothing bad happens tomorrow l o l

Good night people (。◕‿◕。)