<body>

« »
Recount.
Saturday, March 31, 2012 @ 11:56 PM / 6 comment(s)

Long time no blog. So therefore, it's recount time (in dot points. Oh yeah.)

Yeah, update on my life guys. It's fascinating, i know. 

Ooh and I made a decision guys. 
GUESS WHO'S GOING TO SS4?!?!?!
not me. 

My dad: "You have to make a decision. If you really want to go and you think it's worth it, then go. But if you don't think it's worth it because of the pricing, the transport hassle and blah blah blah blah blah..then don't go"
I love how the reasons for me not to go are so much longer than the reasons why i should go. Yeah, thanks dad.
OH AND THEN, WHEN I MADE MY DECISION NOT TO GO..
"I'm actually very happy you made this decision. Because..........................blah blah blah etc etc dangerous and then you might fail school and something else and blahhhhhhh and yadayadayada"

It would've been so much easier if they had just said no in the first place. 

The regret will settle in sometime closer to may 5th. Probably sometime during camp so to the people in my cabin, be prepared for my random shouting of  "WHHHHHYYYY DID I SAY NO TO DONGHAE GETTING WET AND BEING SEXY ON STAGE TICKETS?"