<body>

« »
Delusion.
Tuesday, March 27, 2012 @ 9:14 PM / 10 comment(s)

I don't know how i'm going to write this essay. I don't even know how to start..and we started in class l o l. This is ridiculous.
Oh i know julie, you can try stay off tumblr, blogger and the internet in general but nooooooooo, you'd rather procrastinate until 11 and then start the work and then end up sleeping at 2 and looking like a zombie the next day. And wow, that's a lot of 'and's. 

Yeah, this is what i blog about when i'm about to fall asleep and slightly delusional.

So...as people maybe have read from michigan's blog. SUPER SHOW ON MAY 5TH (oh wow suddenly so awake now).
I'm actually allowed to go. *shockgasphorror* exceeeeeeeeepppt...my parents are giving me a choice. Either i take the $230 floor tickets or i get a new phone. ಠ_ಠ 
LOL I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. Cos like super show is a once in a lifetime opportunity but i've been wanting a new phone since january and my current phone's dying. 
Omg. Someone decide for me.
Actually, better yet....sbs popasia.........have a massive super show 4 ticket giveaway so i can try win tickets and then i'll get to have both OTL

In other news.
CN BLUE GUYS. OMGOMGOMG
JONGHYUN'S VOICE. 
ASKDJAHJKLDHASDASJKL
IT'S SO NICE AND DEEEEEEEEEEEEEP AND SENSUAL AND IDEK WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW BUT ALL I KNOW IS THAT HIS VOICE IS GORGEOUS AND I OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG CAN I JUST MARRY HIS VOICE OR SOMETHING?
Here, have gifs of his beautiful face :') 
Oh, the things i spend time making instead of doing my work ==" but it's jonghyun, so it's all gooood.

and a minhyuk gif for you deli boy.