<body>

« »
Blah.
Friday, February 3, 2012 @ 9:08 PM / 6 comment(s)

I am so going to die at dr du tomorrow. I can already see my future. ):
And on the way to dr du i have to collect data of my journey for marrusich. Oh..and i have a prac report to write this weekend. I'm actually really thankful my piano teacher has a workshop this weekend which means no piano lessons for me.


Guys guys guys.
http://www.soompi.com/news/shut-up-flower-boy-band-to-broadcast-in-9-different-countries
YESS. YOU SEE THAT. 'The nine countries where tvN Asia will be broadcasted are: Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Philippines, Thailand, Cambodia, Australia, Malaysia, and Myanmar.'
AUSTRALIA. AUSTRALIAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ASJKDAGHLSJKD

I'LL GET TO SEE MYUNGSOO'S BEAUTIFUL FACE ON MY TV :'D
THIS IS SO EXCITING. OMFG. OMGOMGOMG
and tvN Asia's partnered with sbs so, YESSSSS. I'LL BE SEEING MYUNGSOO'S BEAUTIFUL FACE ON MY TV...........in april. BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER.
LOL

APRIL IS GOING TO BE SUCH A GOOD MONTH (kpop wise).
INFINITE, U-KISS, SHINEE & B2ST ARE SCHEDULED/RUMOURED TO HAVE A COMEBACK AND NOW THIS. ASKJDHALSD

My fangirling mind is so happy right now.