<body>

« »
Neuf.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 @ 10:10 PM / 4 comment(s)

Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Right now?

(。◕‿◕。) - because i'm somewhat happy with how the holidays have gone so far. I've done nothing and it's been fantastic. Except i start english tutor tomorrow so that relaxation is probably going away soon. Oh and i start piano lessons next week to o_o aksjdhalsjkdahl. I'm nervous :o


(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ - because i feel like killing something right now or punching a wall. Even though i'm happy, at this moment i'm slightly more pissed off rather than happy because my mouse is being a bitch and is screwing up on me. It keeps opening random things that i don't need to open and closing more tabs than i need to close and ASKLJRHAKLERHLAKSJDHASKLJDHALSJKDHALSKJD. It is so frustrating.


Yay for mixed emotions.

Did i mention guys...i have a curfew now. Yes i know, a curfew in the holidays. I have to be upstairs by 10:30. Blasphemy, this is. (oho denise, you see what i did there? ;D). You'd think with my curfew that i'd be going to sleep around 11 and have a great sleeping pattern by now but sadly no. My ipad loves to keep me awake till 4 in the morning :')

Labels: