<body>

« »
Lazy.
Wednesday, January 18, 2012 @ 8:27 PM / 4 comment(s)

The only thing i've accomplished today is make gifs of certain people and make a playlist full of infinite songs. I don't know what i'm doing with my life. Less than two weeks of the holidays left and i've achieved nothing these holidays. My parents have been pestering me to get a job, which i really do want to get...but i've been lazy. My sleeping patterns have been completely fucked and i've been sitting in my front of my computer 24/7.

Anyways, i have to watch pleasantville for english tutor tomorrow. Watching the first few minutes, i've realised, it's a chick flick. HA those guys in my class are going to have fun watching this. But dammit, i wanted to watch tomic play today. Eh, i guess that's what you get for leaving everything till the last minute.

Let me leave you one of the gifs i made today. Bam.
You know, i downloaded this mv only because i really liked his rap in it and to trim the mv so i could just have his rap. Which i've been replaying over and over again.
I can stare at this gif forever LOL

Good day.

OH ONE LAST THING.

 
The guy in white guys. THE GUY IN WHITE. HE HAS SUCH A NICE PHYSIQUE. I LIKE HIS PHYSIQUE. 
I can't believe they're in middle school.