<body>

« »
Friday, January 20, 2012 @ 11:03 PM / 0 comment(s)

I regret sleeping at 5am this morning. I shouldn't have stayed up and becoming addicted to watching variety shows on youtube. My eyes are currently in pain at the moment and i have a headache ): So, i shall sleep earlier tonight! Or attempt to at least.

I've done two things today. One is that i've organised my infinite photos into folders and saved every single concept photo they have. The second thing i've done today is join an international forum/fansite for yes...infinite. Oh dear, what has my life become o_o But hey, these international forums have really good pictures on them 8D LIKE OMFG AMAZING PHOTOS.

One more thing. I find some of the audience at the Australian open extremely rude and disrespectful. I get that you would want the Australian person to win, but if the opponent make a mistake, i really don't think the audience should cheer extremely loud for that nor do i think that the audience should not bother trying to clap when the opponent does win a point. I don't know if that made sense but yeah, some of the people in the crowd are unbelievably rude.

Anyways, have a good night everyone and I hope your day was more productive than mine :)

OH and i've made it a resolution to attempt to transcribe 'Julia' for piano 8) Which is probably gonna fail...but eh, i wanna try cos i can't find any piano sheet for it. Every time i hear this song, i become really happy and then kinda sad because the song name is so close to my name but it's not ): But then again, when they sing 'Julia' they have to say 'Julie' ehe.
Now i kinda wish, my parents stuck with their decision to call me Julia. Annnnnnd i've also realised i've been talking about infinite a lot lately too.....