<body>

« »
Hi.
Tuesday, January 17, 2012 @ 4:54 PM / 35 comment(s)

I exceeded my daily post limit on tumblr today at 1:24pm. I was so distressed for a few hours there. So many things to reblog and i couldn't ): But it's all good now! I can reblog to my content once again :D I think i'm going to go over my limit again today LOL ):

Anyways, episode 5 of sesame player. Oh good lord. My ocd self was seriously about to go crazy HAHA.......Their dorm was so messy and dirty and askjdahlskdjahklsd. I wanted to clean it up for them and yeah. Tsk. Male idol groups =__________=

I am now going to go create playlists dedicated to infinite. And while i'm at it, i'm going to create one for u-kiss too.

OHH and liz, remember when we went to aileen's house and i was blabbing on about k-pop and i mentioned this video i watched which was a compilation of k-pop long notes? :D
Well here it is:

And remember when i was talking about the whistle note that ga-in sang? It's there to at around 3:25 :D