<body>

« »
Downhill.
Saturday, January 28, 2012 @ 9:14 PM / 5 comment(s)

I wanted to read for the entire day today so  i can get at least past halfway in 1Q84. It  started out well, this plan of mine but it just kept getting downhill as the day went on. Instead of reading, i ended up going on tumblr, watching youtube videos, organising my folders and renaming everything and downloading every single Infinite mv.

Women's final is on right now. It's not a match of tennis skills, it's a match of 'who can grunt the loudest'. It's not even a final. It's almost finished actually. This must be the shortest and most uneventful women's final i have ever seen in my entire life. I mean seriously sharapova, you were up 3-0 in the first set yet azarenka still beat you. Now you're down 5-0 in the second set. Ah well. I never expected sharapova to win in the first place.
At least i know the men's final will be 10x more interesting.
[okay. AHAHAHAH. So as i was finishing up this post, the women's finals are already over. Sharapova...i can't even. 6-3, 6-0. That's not a final. WHAT IS THAT?]

Going to piano lessons tomorrow! I'm actually rather scared. I haven't changed teachers in 4 years but jess said she was nice...so she should be nice..right? :o

OH OH AND GUYS. I changed my sidebar image. LIKE MY NEW IMAGE? EHEHEHEH ;) It's perfection. Oh man.... I love my blog right about now LOL

As usual, any k-pop related fangirling or ranting will be under read more.

I think i have probably found the most depressing video in my kpop fangirling life.

WHY WOOLIM. WHY WOULD YOU PUT A VIDEO LIKE THAT OUT. SERIOUSLY. DO YOU WANT ME TO CRY A BUCKET FULL OF TEARS. 
I'm glad they won number 1 last year with be mine. They deserved it so much. I guess all this was worth it then. 

I have also found the weirdest video a company would ever put on their youtube channel. Welcome to: A day in the life of an Infinite member. 
Trust them to make sungyeol do this LOLOL. Best 10 seconds you'll ever watch. Trust me.