<body>

« »
Tennis.
Sunday, January 29, 2012 @ 10:37 PM / 4 comment(s)

I want djokovic to win..but i think nadal may end up winning :/ BUT DON'T WORRY NOVAK. I STILL HAVE FAITH IN YOU. YOU CAN DO ITTTTTTTTT! And if not, well...at least you get a silver plate :')

I have to wake up almost school time tomorrow AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL. Ugh. Goodbye days of sleeping in till noon. I will miss you dearly. Goodbye freedom on the weekends. Goodbye social life LOLJKS i never had one in the first place.

On another note. B.A.P is freaking awesome. The first part of warrior will always make me laugh. Zelo's 'we gonna rock this' and yongguk's 'uhhuh' is so funny. HAHAAHHA. The contrast between the cute gangsta voice and the deep gangsta voice. It's great. And their live is so flawless. They are so flawless. Why are these rookies so flawless. ;_;

That is all.

PS. Chris..i did spam a few sungjong pictures on my tumblr...but you might have to scroll down heaps. And i mean heaps. :D

/edit: FUCK YES OMGASHJVHJAHGSFJAHGHFAJHDHJGFSJHGG I'M SORRY I EVERR DOUBTED YOU NOVAK. YOU WONDERFUL PLAYER AND YOU TOO NADAL. BEST MATCH EVER. I SWEAR TO GOD. WHAT A WONDERFUL MATCH. SO MANY EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW BUT I'M SO HAPPY AKSHDJAHKD.
Okay, I'm done.