<body>

« »
Penguin.
Friday, January 27, 2012 @ 10:24 PM / 6 comment(s)

Aileen, Liz and Michigan came over today. We (or maybe i) had an amusing time making Infinite sound like chipmunks and speeding up their paradise performance.
Anyways, i hope you guys had fun today! :D 

On the way to the station, i mentioned that i wanted to play club penguin. Then i had the idea of making a new penguin named Kiseop. Well, i tried to sign in on my old account and you know what message popped up? 'You are banned for the next 24 hours'. WTF I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. WHY AM I BANNED. HOW DARE YOU. Oh well, moving on. I did actually create another penguin.
Hi guys. Meet Kiseop, the penguin. (。◕‿◕。)
Someone play club penguin with me one day. 
I played it for a few minutes today and all i've gathered is that club penguin has changed so much. It's so...upgraded now with the fancy maps and everything but it has has become really cheap as well. THEY WON'T EVEN LET YOU FINISH A WHOLE GAME UNLESS YOU BUY MEMBERSHIP. D< That astro barrier game you play above the dance floor, when i played it before i could finish the whole thing but now you can only play 5 levels and then it asks you to buy the game. 
I am not happy. I bet most of you think i'm crazy now or something. Hahahahaha..........okay bye. 

(Fangirling under read more)
OHMYFUCKINGGOD B.A.P'S DEBUT. HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG.
THAT WONDERFUL ROOKIE GROUP.
BEST DEBUT I'VE EVER SEEN.
UGH
DAEHYUN'S VOICE. SO NICE.
AND OMGGGGGGGG HIMCHAN. YOU LOOK EXACTLY LIKE NO MIN WOO/LEE JOON. (the actor). AKSJDHAJKLSD YOU SO BEAUTIFUL. I THINK I GOT YOU MIXED UP WITH JONGUP BUT SERIOUSLY JONGUP LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE LEE JOON IN SOME PHOTOS. 
ZELO'S SO CUTE. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE YOUNGER THAN ME. WTF IS THIS. AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN A LITTLE YOUNGER. YOU'RE LIKE A FREAKING HALF A YEAR YOUNGER THAN ME. WHY. WHYYYYYYYY. TELL ME WHY. Oh but i just realised. You have the same birthday as donghae. LOL YOU'VE BECOME SO MUCH COOLER NOW. 

brb. Memorising every single b.a.p face like i did with infinite and ss501 last year.