<body>

« »
Deux.
Tuesday, January 3, 2012 @ 9:35 PM / 2 comment(s)

Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
I've done things like this so many times, it's ridiculous. Anyways, let's see if i can write 9 things about myself that i haven't written before.
  1. I'm really quite antisocial. I don't tend to talk to people unless they start talking to me first. But i'm trying to change that....
  2. I am now no longer 166cm but 167cm. YESSSSSSSSSSS. SO HAPPY. AKSJDHALSJKDHA. MY LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE. I AM NOW MY GOAL HEIGHT (kind of). Who knew growing a centimetre could make me so happy. Now...to reach my goal weight. 
  3. My fringe grows really fast. Like, i'll cut it one day and then 3 days later it all grows back. 
  4. I've never been to ikea or dfo. Yes i know, i'm extremely deprived. 
  5. If i was a guy, i would try out for a korean entertainment company. Like jyp 8D 
  6. My appetite is not as big as it used to be. I used to be hungry all the time but now, i just don't feel hungry as much any more. (except now. i'm hungry now.) 
  7. I have a really small attention span. I get distracted by the littlest of things. 
  8. I've only ever cried in one movie and that is Koizora. I still don't know why i cried but i'm going to assume it's because it was 3am and i was delusional and tired. 
  9. During the last 2 years or so of primary school, i became the biggest environmentalist and animal lover ever. I was so into the environment, i was in the enviro team, i represented my primary at enviro conferences, i always helped out with the worm farm, paper recycling etc. Since i was the biggest environmentalist, i become a massive animal lover. A few of my friends and i started a club at school to help save endangered animals or something. I became a vegetarian (or at least tried because my parents didn't like the idea of me not eating any meat). In the end, i completely gave up red meat and only stuck to chicken and fish. 
Onto another topic. I had a fascinating dream last night. All i remember was that there was a hot guy in it LOLOLOL and he had a brother (who also happened to be equally attractive). Except i remember that the brother had a girlfriend. Oh well. 

Labels: