<body>

« »
Trois.
Wednesday, January 4, 2012 @ 11:10 PM / 5 comment(s)

Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
I feel like half the things in here are going to be the answers for day 7....
Anyways, let's see...eight ways to win my heart ಠ_ಠ
  1. Good personality.
  2. Sense of humour.
  3. Isn't afraid to be weird around me + accepts my weirdness.
  4. Be somewhat musically talented.
  5. Have an interest in k-pop or just be okay with my obsession LOL
  6. Can be childish and immature at times but be mature when they need to be. (does that even make sense? o__o)
  7. Nice eyes.
  8. Looks somewhat like one of these people.
That last one was a joke, but it'd be nice if someone did look like one of those people (especially the first picture. Oh yes.)....and is 't a celebrity, lives in Sydney, somewhere around my age and single. LOLOL

Labels: