<body>

« »
I have problems.
Sunday, November 27, 2011 @ 10:45 PM / 0 comment(s)

Would anyone like to enlighten me on what should be included in the peer support application letter thing and how long it is supposed to be? Or better yet, what general knowledge questions do they ask for 8th grade?

Today i found out my brother looks through my computer. That bitch. Do you know what happens to people who look through/touch my things without permission?

Good luck to everyone going to work experience tomorrow! How i wish i had work experience tomorrow. Ffffffuuuuuu.

I'm not ready to walk to my doom yet. Oh god. The consequences if i fail is scarier than the exam itself.

Why are you still blogging when you should be studying julie?
Why are you still on tumblr julie?
Why is this post all over the place julie?
Why are you so weird julie?
Why are you so tired now julie?
Why are you talking to yourself julie?

/Forever alone. (with my 50 cats and pet rocks. So does that mean i technically won't be alone because i had my 50 cats. Ew i don't even like cats.)

What's wrong with your julie? Mental issues, i swear.