<body>

« »
MY FRIENDS
Saturday, March 26, 2011 @ 9:28 PM / 2 comment(s)

are quite the bunch of hilarious people. They're weird, they're crazy, some of them horny (; but all of them amazing in their own special way and i know i'm going to miss them like crazy when i go overseas.
I got plane letters yesterday and i already know my face expressions are going to change from :D to :) to ==" to ): to O________O to :L (but probably not in that order :L)

I cannot wait to scare the air hostesses tomorrow >8D

I LOVE YOU ALL.

And rachelle, that was quite an adorabowl picture ;D
and AHAHAHA I DID LAUGH. at every single one of them LOL
and YESS! ONE MONTH WITHOUT HAVING TO BE SCARED OF RACHELLE POKING ME! (Y)
and lastly, when i walk into the hotel room and see a nice bed, i shall think of you ;)

and to everyone else that stops by my blog, HAVE A LOVELY HOLIDAY AND A WONDERFUL EASTER.

AU REVOIR.

and i shall leave you all with this lovely picture ^_____^