<body>

« »
Rainy Days~
Monday, January 24, 2011 @ 5:39 PM / 0 comment(s)

have i posted this video before? well anyways, ONE WAY = LOVE ♥
I felt the need to update.because i haven't posted anything ...for nearly a week. So quick update?
Thursday i went to my brother's swimming lessons. There was a kid in the pool and he shouted 'I'M GOING TO GO ON THE DOODLE WANGER' i'm not sure what that was...but what the kid did next, i'm assuming he was purposely trying to hurt his doodle....
and at tutoring...LOL i felt sorry for the maths&science teacher.
him: so do we move the parabola left or right?"
class: *silence*
him: "yes! right, very good"
Friday i went out and ran across two busy roads. I thought i was going to die D:
Yesterday i went to my family friends house and today, they're here. OKAY DONE!
hopefully, this makes up for 4 days of not blogging :P
...actually that's not that long xD