<body>

« »
little things ruin my day. ):
Tuesday, January 25, 2011 @ 11:58 PM / 0 comment(s)

Obviously my contacts hate me. Not only do they not work for me, they also happen to give me a cut in the cornea of my eye, but they're not doing a great job in improving my vision. I feel so sad right now ); I have to wait until next week to get me new contacts..so I'll basically be blind for a whole week. I can already imagine what a wonderful week the coming week will be. =_______=

AND TO RUIN NSW AUSTRALIAN PEOPLES HOLIDAY MOODS: SCHOOL STARTS NEXT WEEK.
I had to say that :D

and it's 33 degrees tomorrow. Just last week or so, the max in Sydney was only around 23 or so degrees.
I WANT THE OLD SYDNEY WEATHER BAAAACCK D:

my favourite asian sheet music website is shutting down in march, NCIS:LA is changing their time, while I go back to me crap vision, my brother will have peerfect vision.
I dislike today.