<body>

« »
KANGIN.
Wednesday, January 19, 2011 @ 2:54 PM / 0 comment(s)

I finally decided to stop being lazy and post something. It was Kangin's birthday on monday! :D I uhh..forgot to do my usual 'birthday post' for every single member of Super Junior... :/
SOOO, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO KANGIN :)
i miss him, along with kibum and hankyung...OH kibum created twitter though :P hankyung should create one too....unless twitter's blocked in china... :|

ANYWAYS. The Australian Open has started and...my eyes are glued to the screen again LOL somehow watching people play tennis is so entertaining :P
Yes i have no life.

I had the best sleep ever this week last night :D
because i didn't have to wear my night contacts :L seriously, i'm scared of putting them in :/ and apparently my cornea's scratched so.. yeah.
i hate my eyes =_____=