<body>

« »
The Hours.
Sunday, July 22, 2012 @ 10:33 PM / 0 comment(s)


Best soundtrack/musical scores hands down. I really want to finish watching The Hours during extension, because the music is just so good. 
Plus, Philip Glass = minimalistic composer = filling up pages of my composition portfolio. 
So while everyone else analyses the movie and how it relates to Mrs Dalloway, i'll be sitting there analysing the music. Yup. 

And Morning Passages, has got to be one of my favourites. Some parts of it reminds me of my composition l o l. Like the repetitive triplets. Actually, he uses the same idea over and over again in the whole soundtrack. (~inspiration~)

Speaking of compositions, i think i've finished mine :o And as usual, i think it's extremely overtime. Which reminds me......i still need to write it down asjkdhasjkldahld. 

Okay bye. Need to finish my physics. OH AND GUESS WHAT GUISE. I DID MY CHEM HW!!!! :D It's amazing, really.