<body>

« »
Ramblings.
Tuesday, June 12, 2012 @ 11:31 PM / 3 comment(s)

I swear my maths teacher hates me. She's always glaring at my during class and today when i walked out of the classroom, i swear she was giving me the biggest dirty. WHAT WHY? I DIDN'T EVEN FALL ASLEEP IN CLASS TODAY I DON'T GET IT. I ACTUALLY SAT THERE AND PAID ATTENTION TO YOU (sort of). OH AND I WASN'T EVEN LAUGHING LIKE I WAS HIGH OMG.

Ugh whatever. I don't like you either.

I also now have this extreme paranoia that my brother knows the url to this blog. He knows i have tumblr, twitter a blog etc but he doesn't know the urls and if he ever finds this blog i will die of embarrassment because he will tell my parents everything that goes on this blog. So roy if you're reading this, if you tell mum or dad i will kill you. (but hopefully you aren't). Have i ever mentioned my brother has more of a social life than i do? LULZ /sadlyf.

This is a nice song.

This makes me laugh so hard.
http://19920313.tumblr.com/post/12463632691/more-pictures-of-myungsoos-younger-brother-kim
Because i distinctly remember myungsoo's mother on BOF say that moonsoo was the better kid and when given money would always give it back to his mother while myungsoo always took it LOL. Moonsoo is supposed to be the goody-two-shoes mummy's boy..... 

I also have found myungsoo's chinese doppelgänger, or rather, moonsoo's one.