<body>

« »
Cold.
Sunday, June 3, 2012 @ 10:37 PM / 2 comment(s)

You know that moment when your hands are so cold that when you run them under cold water, the cold water actually feels warm. Yeah, happens to me all the time but it's going to be happening to be every day now it's winter. Oh, along with that i'm just waiting for my fingers to swell up and the skin to all go dry and start cracking.

I managed to catch up to 7C (yay) and hopefully by the end of the week be up to date with my maths..and chem and physics LUL. Kill me now.

Along with M.I.B's new song, this song is also my current favourite.  
(she gets shot in the boob HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAH /CRYING)
Okay, but seriously. This is a really good song and the choreo is pretty epic (and their lives are really good) and even though i hate gunwoo's hair and his green eyebrows he will always be my favourite along with chaejin (who looks like a prettier version of hoon lol) and i'm just rambling now okay bye. 

~Letting my fangirl feelings get the better of me below the cut~
SO PROUD OF MY INFINITE BABIES FOR WINNING M! COUNTDOWN, MUSIC BANK & INKIGAYO. AKSJDHASLJKDAHSLJDK ♥♥♥♥
(still waiting for the day U-KISS wins though) BUT ANYWAY. SO PROUD OF THEM. 

My feels. ;~;
(despite the fact that dongwoo is crying in this gif from their win at m countdown last year, this is such a perfect gif because dongwoo. Seriously, look at that perfect face and that perfect hairstyle and those perfect teeth omfg. Dongwoo is perfection dear lord i can't even and the fact that his crying makes me really sad but this gif is so perfect and i don't even know what i'm saying anymore yeah lol ok bye.)

Oh yeah. M.I.B's song: 'in my eyes i can see you forlever in your rife.' HAHAHAAHAHAHHAAH. And one of the lines is 'rest in peace' except it sounds like 'rest in piss' omfg lmfao.