<body>

« »
Drenched.
Thursday, March 8, 2012 @ 11:21 PM / 0 comment(s)

Yes i am also going to blog about the weather this morning. Even though i love rain and cold days, i hated this morning. I absolutely detested it. Walking to school in that torrential rain and being soaked for a full day isn't exactly the best feeling in the world. Especially if you're sick. Half of my jumper and the back of my skirt was still wet by period 8, and my socks and shoes were still. They finally dried when i got to the city though, thank god :')
Let me tell you guys, sitting on a wet skirt is not fun at all. Not.fun.at.all.

I fell asleep.. multiple times during meet the music. I feel terrible. Mainly because we were sitting so close to the stage..and i was scared the players could see me fall asleep despite the fact that the music was so good. I had Jess poking me every five seconds telling me to wake up :\ I swear, i wasn't intentionally trying to sleep, it just happened haha. My vision became blurry and the next thing i know, jess was poking me telling to wake up LOL

Encore in 2 weeks! :D (as well as 3u maths, physics and chem assessments oh yay)

Oh and lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHIGAAAAAAAAAN (& sharon) ♥
Thankyou for the dr du notes once again :')
Here guys, have some love or hearts...ha ha ha