<body>

« »
Choke.
Friday, March 23, 2012 @ 11:40 PM / 6 comment(s)

Like my new theme guys? (。◕‿◕。) Yes, it's even more plain and simple than my previous one. The little icon changes too..and obviously one of the icon changes to a picture of myungsoo. Yes, i had to.

Chem excursion was really boring. I remember sleep walking throughout the tour and the only thing that was processing through my brain was 'ow these headphones are killing my ears' and 'it's so hot. so hooooooot'. I remember sleeping during the 15 minute introductory video. Nice sleep, that was.
Dr Du was especially entertaining today. I haven't laughed so much in a while.....and choked as well. Oh dear god, choking on water may be the most painful experience ever. My throat still hurts from it ):
And erin. OHMYGOD ERIN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :')
She's so innocent sometimes it's hilarious. This one didn't know what kinky meant. We told her one of the meanings for kink was something like a dent, so she assumed if kinky meant 'denty'. HAHAHAHAH i laughed for quite some time.
Oh, i sill can't get over it. It's too funny. Ahahahahaha.

Hope everyone has a great night! :)