<body>

« »
Asian.
Saturday, March 24, 2012 @ 10:42 PM / 1 comment(s)

It's a miracle. 
I actually some of the sight singing practice exercises right.  ヽ(゜∇゜)ノヽ(゜∇゜)ノヽ(゜∇゜)ノヽ(゜∇゜)ノヽ(゜∇゜)ノ
Funny thing is, the exercises are supposed to get harder as they go on right? I would get something in the 20's right but something like 12 or 13 wrong. Anyway, i was supposed to practice a lot of sight singing today but instead i ended up starting on my composition. 
It seems like i can't compose anything that doesn't sound like it should belong in an asian drama. Seriously, every improvisation, every composition i make sounds like it should belong in an asian drama. It's ridiculous. Ah, hopefully what i've started so far doesn't too asian....and i bet if it doesn't know, by the end of the composition, it's going to be so asian and asian drama like. I guess this skill should come in handy for next year's additional topic right? lololol Traditional chinese music woo! 8)

These days, i've been missing china and my cousins a lot. It's like, i feel homesick but..china's not really my home so yeah. I'm not sure if that made any sense but a lot of things this past week have reminded me of china and i just want to go back so badly. I miss everyone and everything but i have to wait till after my hsc. Argh. 

lol according to my blogger..it says i have 25 followers...except when i click it, i can only see 23. WHO ARE YOU 2 PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T SEE IN MY FOLLOWERS LIST? :O