<body>

« »
Happy.
Sunday, February 12, 2012 @ 5:33 PM / 1 comment(s)

I am so happy right now.
Both of my tumblrs are beautiful now :') Ahhh THEY'RE SO BEAUTIFUL ;____; Especially my k-pop tumblr. Good lord, took me ages to figure out how to change the permalink & reblog buttons and not let it stuff up. Turns out it wasn't that difficult after all hahaha :) I'm still a bit iffy about how i can't change the nav font colour but i'll live with it...for now.
Give my k-pop tumblr some love? If you play the music, viewing my tumblr is so much more awesome. LOL

Oh oh and guys remember when i was complaining a few days ago../last week about how i made an infinite chrome theme and chrome wouldn't let me install it? Well i figured out how to install it LOL
So behold, my beautiful theme :'D
Feeling really proud of myself right now hahaha xD

I feel like i've accomplished something great today. And there's still time to finish hw LOL
So yeah..off to do my maths now :D

Omfg. The fancams of infinite's second invasion concert. HNNNNNNNNNG. UNFFFF OHMYFUCKINGOD I AM SO JEALOUS RIGHT NOW. AKSJDHALJKSDAHLSDJAHLSD.
And the pictures. Hnng. HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG.

I still can't get over sungyeol & sungjong's troublemaker performance. I laughed throughout all of it. HAHAHAHA SUNGYEOL........pretty sure hyuna doesn't do that to her dress.
Also, christabel...sungyeol has no ass. LOL But i go agree now. He does have muscles.

BUT SO DOES MYUNGSOO, THAT PERFECT MAN. ;______;
OH OH AND the paradise performance guys. <33333333333333333333333

I'm going to shut up now.