<body>

« »
Cinq.
Friday, January 6, 2012 @ 10:32 PM / 1 comment(s)

Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
  1. Procrastinated before an assignment/important exam.
  2. Let my temper get the better of me in arguments. 
  3. Cheated in a test at tutoring in primary and then lied about cheating..................
  4. Quit pretty much all my performing arts related activities in primary. 
  5. Said some things i shouldn't have said behind other people's backs. 
  6. Told my brother that duct tape was poisonous. LOLJKS. I don't regret that at all. 

Btw, Aileen...i love the random drawings/notes inside your dr du notebook. They're fascinating LOLOL :D
And and and anyone see mblaq's new teasers? OMGASKDJAHSLKJDHLSJKDHALSKJDLASD. Dayum.

Oh and, you can send fan mail on tumblr now :O LOLOL someone send me fanmail ): or make a tumblr account and then send me one 8D

Labels: