<body>

« »
Aileen's house.
Friday, January 6, 2012 @ 10:23 PM / 5 comment(s)

Went to Aileen's house today :) IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL. ALSDKHASJKDHSKLADASD. I AM SO JEALOUS. ESPECIALLY THE GARDEN AT THE FRONT OF THE HOUSE. SO BEAUTIFUL I TELL YOU ;__________;. But of course, the backyard is beautiful too :')
We spent the whole day either talking about primary school people, playing cards or watching the first part of sbs & kbs gayo daejun. Actually, it probably was more of listening to me spazz about my many husbands while watching the gayo daejuns. LOL ):
I introduced Liz to k-pop. Yay. Synchronised dancing group, the happy and then suddenly angry dude. Fascinating afternoon.

Here you go Aileen, Michigan and Liz. The lovely gif which i spent ages trying to find again. Now you can look at it forever. :')
I still find this the most amusing + best part of the gayo daejun after seeing it so many times. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

One last thing.
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/super-juniors-donghae-couples-up-with-son-eun-seo-for-we-got-married
WHAT IS THIS.
ASKDHSJKLDHLSJDHLSJDHALSJDHSJDHSJDHALSKJDHALSJKDAHLSJKDAH
I DO NOT APPROVE.
No. Make eunhyuk, sungmin or kyuhyun go on we got married instead D;