<body>

« »
Tired.
Tuesday, December 20, 2011 @ 11:52 PM / 0 comment(s)

I have no motivation these days to blog about anything. You know what the highlight of my day yesterday was? People reblogging my B1A4 edit on tumblr. Oho. I felt so accomplished HAHAHAH.
Here's a quick update (not that any of you are probably interested...but i like to try and keep my blog alive).
Good night everyone :) 

Hah. I seem to really like short titles...and anyone notice i end all my titles with a full stop (well most of my titles)? :L

OH WAIT. I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING I WAS SUPPOSED TO BLOG ABOUT AGES AGO.
Right.
Anyone remember that post about my tenant that blamed me for the sudden change of weather? LOL WELL,
Last week...(or was it the week before) he stopped me to talk about sbs popasia. He was like 'You know..the channel...sbs popasia? Hmmm interesting music. The asian music. I like. Not bad. American music, this asian music..i no like but this music...not bad at all. Is good.'

Okay now i'm going.
Byebye.