<body>

« »
Cousin.
Sunday, December 11, 2011 @ 12:30 AM / 5 comment(s)

I am actually in a pretty good mood. Firstly and mainly it's because my baby cousin remembers me. HE REMEMBERS ME. THAT IS THE BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD IN A WHILE :D:D:D
I miss him so much though. I wish i could go back to China and visit him again, but no, i have to wait till after the hsc finishes before i can go back and visit. By then, he'd be 7 and i don't know whether he and i will still be as close as we were at the start of this year. Heck, if he forgets me or ignores me, i'm going to make sure i remind him that he kept kissing me when he was 5 and embarrass him in front of everyone. Uh huh, i am evil. >D

LOL. You know what's sad? That the only message you get on tumblr is either from spam or tumblrbot. Speaking of tumblr, did you know....he adores k-pop. I ain't even lying.
Tumblrbot's tumblr amuses me. So much.

Hi Liz. If you're reading this, i know i was meant to send you an email today...and i was. I had written it and everything but then my internet went haywire and the email didn't save and askdhaksjdhaskld. So yeah, re-writing you an email now! :)