<body>

« »
Two-faced.
Wednesday, November 2, 2011 @ 12:57 AM / 4 comment(s)

If there is one type of people I dislike, it would be people who are two faced. People who pretend to be your friend but then bitch and tell stories and lies about you to others behind your back. People who act nice to your face but act completely different to others. People who constantly lie to your face despite the fact that we both know you're lying. 

If you hated me, I'd rather you tell me or start treating me like you hated me. I don't want someone to pretend to be my friend and be nice and act like nothing's wrong and then go behind my back and backstab me. 
It's like that question. Would you rather a lot of friends that all secretly hated you, or only one friend that genuinely liked you as a friend?
I'd take being a loner with one friend over being popular any day. At least then I know, there will be at least one person I can trust completely.

You know i realised, that if I really dislike someone, I show it. I don't have the ability to pretend nothing is wrong and I still want to be friends.  I will however still treat you nicely and with respect (because as the saying goes; 'treat others how you want to be treated') but I can probably assure you that I will not treat you in the same way as I treat my friends.