<body>

« »
Irrelevant post.
Sunday, November 20, 2011 @ 12:05 AM / 1 comment(s)

"I've been diagnosed with something that not even someone with advanced medical knowledge can fix. I can't sleep at night and i feel like i'm suffocating. I.....have been diagnosed with being angry"

LOLOLWTF. 
Cha Chi Soo, every time you open your mouth i feel like facepalming myself. But you're cute, so i guess i have to forgive you. 

So many things wrong with this drama but i can't help but love it. 
YANG EUN BI, WHY ARE YOU SO HARD ON YOURSELF?
CHA CHI SOO, WHY ARE YOU SUCH A DICK TO HER? AND WHY ARE YOU SO STUCK UP AND DUMB?
KIM BA OOL, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LIKE HER?
YOON SO YI, WHY ARE YOU SO ANNOYING? MAKE UP YOUR MIND. 
CHOI KANG HYUK, no. There's nothing wrong with you. Stay being a 100kg muscle man. If she doesn't want you, i'll have you ;) (alongwithbaool)

Drama, why are you doing this to me?! D: