<body>

« »
Life is good.
Tuesday, October 18, 2011 @ 9:33 PM / 4 comment(s)

I have never felt so relieved. Exams are all over for now and i can finally relax.
Time to watch dramas, variety shows and waste my life away. I'm watching 'She's The Man' again. I forgot how much i love this movie. I can finally waste my time on tumblr & youtube without having to worry about studying. I feel so free :D
The music exam wasn't too bad. I completely bullshitted my way through all the long answers and stuff. I had no idea what i was writing. I don't think my sentences made sense but oh well. Melody dictation wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. However, i swear that G was a F. Well, if i get at least 3/5 for that, i'm going to be ecstatic considering i usually fail melodic dictation.

Also, i'm actually impressed with snsd's teaser. I'm surprised actually, usually i don't like their comebacks very much but this teaser looks pretty good. We'll see what the actual mv looks like.