<body>

« »
untitled.
Wednesday, September 14, 2011 @ 9:04 PM / 9 comment(s)

I feel rather accomplished. :'D 
I finished my composition today (well, kind of finished. I still need to edit some things etc) BUT I'VE MOSTLY FINISHED YAYAYAYAY 8D
So if you guys have the time, please listen to it below and tell me what you think :) 
But before you do i'd like to point some things out. Sibelius stuffed my piano accompaniment up so it sounds rather dodgy. 
Firstly, At the start, it's supposed to be all pedal but i think it made 2 of my bars have no pedal so that's why it sounds disconnected and ew. 
Secondly, towards the end around the part with lots of quavers (so basically when the strings play the fast bit) the viola isn't supposed to be that loud. Violin I is supposed to be the clearest.
Thirdly, at the end when the piano is supposed to have it miniature solo to end the piece, again, Sibelius likes to destroy compositions and made the strings really loud. 
Fourthly, the run at the end is supposed to go much slower. Despite the fact i've put the tempo marking to make it 'immediately becoming slower', Sibelius is after all, a computer software and can't play piano at all.
And last but not least, Sibelius liked to make my piano accompaniment sound aggro so that's why it's rather heavy. 
I swear it sounds better if i play it live.
That is all. 

Another thing, when you hear this composition? What do you think would be the title? I NEED HELP PLEASSEE!