<body>

« »
I'm not creepy at all.
Wednesday, September 21, 2011 @ 11:49 AM / 0 comment(s)

Yesterday I went to this 'world expo' presentation at my brother's school. Basically they had to make up a country and make a presentation on it and everything. Holy crap, oc classes makes them have so much assignments. I swear they're never-ending or something o__o'
The only reason I went, or well more like grudgingly obliged to go was because there was free food there. Since the presentations were from all of years 5 & 6, there was lots of food. LOL...I'm a sad child.
Anyways, yesterday I saw the cutest kid everr. Well, cutest kid ever in his year. He was so cute aksjssdjdhs. And he's in my brother's class too hehehe and guess who's going to be working next door to my brother's class for work experience in november? ehehe. pedo time Meeting my brother's friends time :)
LOL...my mum and I were talking about how cute this kid was in the car today and my brother was like "....ahem, I feel really uncomfortable listening to this. He's my friend you know.."
I remember my thought process when I saw him.
"OMG HE'S SO CUTE!......WHY CAN'T MY BROTHER BE CUTE?!"

I also saw a kid who looks liked Mickey, my tutoring teacher. Mickey walked in class today and I just thought of the kid I saw yesterday. lololol

Oh, I would also like to put this beautiful quote Bonnie said yesterday.
"I'm begging you guys. Can you please watch my hump?"
LOLOLOLHAHAHAHAHAHHA. WHAT IS AIRRR? oh I love her :')