<body>

« »
blah.
Friday, September 30, 2011 @ 10:53 PM / 5 comment(s)

If you know me, you would know that i don't cry in sad movies or dramas. Ever.
Well, this has changed.
I finally cried in a movie. AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY OMG ASKJDAHKLSJDHAS And this wasn't 'getting teary' or 'cry and then realise i'm crying and immediately stop crying' either. I actually cried, realised i was crying for the first time in a movie and still cried. 
I think i may have cried at the wrong scene and laughed at the wrong one. Actually, i don't think i should've laughed at all.
Anyways, i watched koizora. It is one of the most cliche and corniest movies i have ever watched in my entire life (but i don't think it was as corny as kimi ni todoke) but it was very cute and rather sad at the end :)
Hiro's crying was the funniest thing i've ever heard. I know i wasn't supposed to laugh but it was just too hilarious. 

I still can't believe i cried in a movie. What is this? o_o'