<body>

« »
iwillbot.
Wednesday, July 6, 2011 @ 9:15 PM / 4 comment(s)

When i play as good as him, i swear, my life will be complete :D
And to people who don't know him, YOU HAVE GOT TO CHECK HIM OUT. I SWEAR >O


I hung around hurstville with denise today before we went to tutoring 8D We had a lovely time at Ella's Patisserie and in the kids area at hurstville library.
THERE WAS THE CUTEST KID THERE TODAY! OMG. SO CUTE. ASJKDAHJKLDHASJKLDAJDSAHL :3
He was adorable :'D
Denise and i are too epic. Before tutoring, we went to aldis to buy gummy bears and afterwards we went to tong li to buy nuts. (; Cocunut flavoured. omnomnomnom :D <3
We ended up finishing a packet of gummy pairs and nearly the whole can of nuts at tutoring. Yeah, we eat a lot 8D And it was great. I didn't end up listening, all i did was eat LOLOL
my jaws hurt now ):

I need to start exercising this holidays :|
...and finish my english tutor hw D<

ANYONE WANT TO HELP ME? :O
If there was a quote: "It was the photograph that started it all"
what would you write as a story?
Seriously, i have no inspiration...and no creativity and i can't think of anything to write based on this quote. And my jaws hurt ):
kthxbye (: