<body>

« »
I've been productive.
Monday, July 4, 2011 @ 9:26 PM / 0 comment(s)

....I wish.
Today i had a plan. A goal. That i was going to finish something, anything. I was hoping to finish my english tutor homework that was due last week which i promised to do for this week. It just so happens, that i have absolutely no creativity today. Absolutely none. So i gave up on that idea. It's okay, there was always Chris's homework to finish. Did i even get the booklet out? No i did not.
What did i spend my day doing instead?
I went a bit crazy downloading music in the afternoon..and the rest of the day? It just went by slowly with my watching youtube and wasting my life away on tumblr.

Whoever hasn't heard G.O's new song, OMG. GO LISTEN TO IT NOW >D

And this song too. Just a Kiss - Lady Antebellum.

ooh and listen to 너만 본다 by HowL :D