<body>

« »
Christabel's gay :D
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 @ 8:48 PM / 3 comment(s)

4 DAYS TO GO CHYEAH! CHINA HERE I COME :D
To the people who read my blog; sorry i haven't been updating a lot ): BUT I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY :O! yes, this time i really was busy. So.much.assessments.omg D:
Because i told rachelle that i shall make a really long blog post before i go..I WILL..maybe on saturday or something LOL
And CHRISTABEL. if you read this. HEYYYYYYY THERE SEXY (; I told you i was going to make a post called 'Christabel's gay :D' HEHEHE ILY <3

I've finished all my assessments for this term! YAYYYYYYYY. but i have to catch up on the ones i miss when i come back =________= but oh well, SO RELAXED NOW LOL

i went to get my cyst thing checked out today. I swear it 5x bigger now )< I have to go back to the doctor again on saturday to find out results =___=
omg that's going to be the 3rd time i've been to the doctor in a week. D:
i hate being sick ):