<body>

« »
o_______o'
Saturday, February 12, 2011 @ 11:02 PM / 3 comment(s)

I swear there's something wrong with me body. today I went to the doctor because my dad thought there was something drastically wrong with me because I always felt like throwing up when eating breakfast. The diagnosis? it might be celiac disease....or something like that.
how wonderful.
it actually sounds quite frightening doesn't it? well, it's not really... :L but then the doctor made me grt a blood test. :@ I've never been more scared in my life. seriously omfg. D: I sounded like a 5 year old in the room.
and my parent can't make up their mind ==" my dad think I'm not eating enough and thinks I have some sort of problem which therefore means I'm not going to become any taller and my mum thinks I'm eating too much and mot exercising enough so therefore, I'm mot growing taller. T_____T

buuuut, oh a happier note:
I BOUGHT TWO DRAMAS TODAYYYYY 8)
playful kiss and it's okay daddy's daughter. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY DONGHAE 8D
I wanted to buy 5 and get one free but noooo, my dad wouldn't let me. ):
&& I'm currently in love with u-kiss atm ahaha x) u-kiss vampire! 8) ANDAND SJM'S COMEBACK MIGHT BE VALENTINE'S DAY 8D and sungmin and eunhyuk are in sjm now apparently LOL.
I'll be looking forward to listening to their chinese ;D