<body>

« »
I'm not weird..,,,
Saturday, February 12, 2011 @ 10:50 PM / 0 comment(s)

hellohello! :D
swimming carnival yesterday ;D and I swear, my group is one of the most unproductive group ever. so recount time? ofc. I know how much you all are looking forward to my recount -coughbullshitcough- :D anyways, in the morning Kim and christabel were playing never have I ever with annie, binna's etc group. LOL it was quite entertaining :P
before it was even 12 I had already pretty much ate everyone's food :/ I don't think I stopped eating AT ALL that day o____o (and now my throat's pretty sore ==" oh well, serves me right for eating pretty much two plackets of onions rings (<33333), a packet of lollies, grain waves, slurpee, pepero etc etc. ohh, and I became addicted to those sugar powder stick things. I felt like i was doing drugs when I was eating them LOL I should stop eating other people's food :s ANYWAYS....after it started getting boring, some of my group merged in with the big asian group xP it instantly turned into screaming penis and saying 'hunny I love you, say that you love me too~' we played this game where we had to say words that were related to the word before, it went along the lines of this....


"PENIS"
"CONDOM"
"YOUR MUM"
"AND DAD"
"IN BED"
"SLEEPING"
everyone: LOLOL
"nonono, JUST sleeping.
We went a bit high after that 8D started singing lame children's songs and the only song we finished was the abcs.
I think I nearly lost my voice :|

we're all VERY normal.

I did my Chinese test today. LOL IT WAS SO FAIL OMG.
the lady went to the year 7's first and she was like to one girl 'can you read this' and that girl was like pro and etc etc and then she came to me and asked me and I was like 'no, I can't read that' so she gave me an easier one and yet I still couldn't read it so I ended up doing the easiest test. the first page was comprehension. in english. the questions? 'what is the capital of china?'

ohoh, and today at piano my teacher was like to me brother:
'how do you raise G by a semitone?'
my brother: 'H?'
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. facepalm.