<body>

« »
tennis is such a sexual sport ;)
Saturday, January 29, 2011 @ 7:47 PM / 0 comment(s)

All the screams and grunts made from players (-coughnadalcoughsharapovacough-) and the constant innuendos from the commentators who are just a little bit too into the game.
"Yes, Tomic really feels the ball." or "OHHHHH that was beautiful"
No exaggeration whatsoever.

Anyways. Female Australia Opens Final. Li Na vs. Kim Clijsters.
GO LI NAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 8)

did i mention that i share a birthday with Djokovic? 8D he's in the finals too, with murray :D

on another topic different to tennis, should i go to my primary school for work experience or my brother's new school? hmm decisions, decisions decisions :S

edit: well, I suppose Li na tried her best...
LOL at one point during the match, my dad and I thought my mum was psychic or something cos we could hear her clapping even before Li na won a point...and then we found out that the tv upstairs was faster ==" fail.