<body>

« »
Autumn.
Tuesday, March 13, 2012 @ 9:05 PM / 8 comment(s)

Oh..it's autumn guys.

I will finish all of my work i.e maths exercises 6C - 6whateverotherworkigetbytheendofthisweek, music seminar powerpoint + notes and redoing all my physics prac reports that i did wrong.
My physics teacher and maths teacher both annoy me. It's like they expect you to learn and understand everything when they don't even teach you properly. Maths, i can deal with that but physics........SIR, WHY ARE YOU EXPECTING US TO WRITE THAT STUPID EQUATION IN OUR PRAC REPORT WHEN YOU CLEARLY SAID 'oh guy..i don't expect you guys to know this'. ARGH PHYSICS FRUSTRATES ME SO MUCH RIGHT NOW. I bet half the stuff i'm learning now isn't even going to be in the hsc or in the school exam. ARRRAKJSDHAKJLSDH :@

Other than that, i've had a pretty normal week.
Listen to this piece guys. Isn't it pretty ;~;

Gonna play this for my end of year assessment :D And i need to analyse it now and there is literally no information online and ajksdhajdaskdl. BUT I WILL SUCCEED IN ANALYSING THIS. YES I WILL.
Oh and i just realised that choosing music at school over bio is the only subject that's keeping me sane right now. 

Haven't had these in a while. Fangirling post under read more.
You guys all saw this coming right? Well, the ones that know that it's myungsoo's birthday today. I love how i can be all creeper fangirl on here than on my tumblr..and twitter LOL 
ANYWAYS.......
HAAAAAAAAAPPPY BIRTHDAY MYUNGSOO. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. YOU'RE SO STRANGE AND WEIRD AND DERPY AND YES THEY PRETTY MUCH ALL MEAN THE SAME THING BUT WHATEVER. I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING BIRTHDAY AND YEAH. DON'T WORK TOO HARD ALRIGHT? OKAY. BYE. 
Have a gif guys. 
The original 'myungsoo's opened fly ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ' in all it's hd glory. Thank god blogger doesn't have a 1mb limit unlike tumblr. )< The longer you stare at it, the more noticeable it becomes ahahahahaha
And here, have another one of myungsoo being weird :')
Credit to its owner.