<body>

« »
Unproductive.
Wednesday, July 4, 2012 @ 9:51 PM / 7 comment(s)

Hello all, long time no post.
It's been 4 days of holidays (because saturday i had tutor) and my sleeping pattern has already been screwed up. Sleeping at 4 and waking up at 12 is extremely bad for my health. WHY DO I KEEP DOING THIS TO MYSELF D;

Anyway, i really need to start being productive tomorrow since i have so much work to do. Chem assignment, catch up on maths & english. LET ME BURY MYSELF IN A HOLE. PLEASE.

On a side note, selective results came out today and my brother did pretty well (in my opinion). LOL but my mum doesn't think so. I quote: "good job, but not good enough. Your oc scores were higher than this. What happened?"
THAT'S NOT HOW YOU REACTED TO MY SELECTIVE SCHOOL RESULTS. And i got 40 marks lower ): Oh well, my brother will forever have the pressure of getting into some top uni and getting really good atar. Not only that, he'll probably have to do 4u maths and all the social sciences HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Delusional k-pop fangirl below cut
Okay, i'm going to keep this short but OHMYFUCKINGGOD SUPER JUNIOR ARE SO PERFECT. LIKE I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO EXPRESS MYSELF.
6JIB IS SERIOUSLY ONE OF THE BEST ALBUMS THEY'VE PRODUCED AND I'M SO HAPPY THE TITLE SONG ISN'T 100% AUTOTUNED. I RECKON 6JIB IS PROBABLY THE BEST ALBUM THEY'VE RELEASED SINCE SORRY SORRY. DAYDREAM MAY BE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SONGS OF ALL TIME AND ASJDHASLDAKSJDAHLSJKD HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG.
Only criticism i have is the album cover. WHAT IS THAT SHIT. THAT'S PATHETIC SM, I THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT.
It literally took me 30 minutes to watch the whole mv. 7 seconds in, i was already dying and i had to pause and recollect my thoughts. This happened multiple times throughout the mv (especially during donghae's parts). And i'm happy their box got upgraded l o l.
legit best part of the mv i swear to god :Q_____