<body>

« »
Let me hide in my fridge.
Sunday, November 6, 2011 @ 9:26 PM / 1 comment(s)

Have i mentioned how much i hate hot weather? Well, i hate hot weather. Whenever it exceeds 25 degrees i feel the need to hide in a fridge. Just look at monday - thursday. 28 and 29 degrees.
I'm just thankful our school hall actually has air condition now. If it didn't,

On another note, today was U-KISS's and B1A4's last stage for their comeback songs. It makes me sad knowing that they won't be performing on stage for some time. Also, it sucks that U-KISS have done so well on their comeback and yet they still haven't won any awards. On the up-side, at least Soohyun gets to finally rest his throat now. I worry for his voice, I really so. And all the members too, they've deserved this rest.
Oh, the hard life of a fangirl.