<body>

« »
Gongchan.
Tuesday, October 4, 2011 @ 10:25 PM / 4 comment(s)

Christabel, HOW CAN YOU THINK THIS GUY IS NOT CUTE???!!!?! LOOK AT THAT FACE. LOOK AT ITTTTTTTT! ISN'T HE ADORABLE?!

Hello everyone. As per usual, i have done nothing productive today. However, i'm extremely close to finishing those evolution notes. (did i say that yesterday? no i didn't) So yes, so close to finishing those notes, yet so far. But to.....un-stress myself (yes, i've given in to my addiction of dramas) I'm re-watching Boys Before Flowers again. Lee Min Ho seems so much more attractive now that i've watched City Hunter, and Kim Bum, you beautiful person. 

On to another more fascinating topic. I've discovered today, that my brother watches anime....and reads fanfiction...of anime. 
I can't even...omg. What is this? 
But, because my brother's watching anime, i thought it was only appropriate to force him to watch some korean dramas. So, he's going to watch City Hunter >D (which i bet he's not even going to bother keep watching but meh, he's seen lmh and hot prosecutor guy so it's all good, okay why am i writing this lol i don't even know omg okaykthxbai.)

Have a great night guys! (: