<body>

« »
unproductive.
Sunday, September 4, 2011 @ 7:34 PM / 5 comment(s)

I think i've only just realised how unproductive i've been all day. I need to finish my wide reading book and make up two other books for my wide reading log, which really should be handed in by tomorrow. WHICH REMINDS ME.......i still haven't handed in my wide reading log that was due last term :|
I also need to do my science prac report which i don't understand, at all. But i'm happy the teacher pretty much set everything else out for us and everything easy-ish to understand, even though i still have no idea what's going on.

My dad went back to China yesterday for a dentist appointment LOL
I am incredibly jealous and i really want to go back to china again. ASAP, despite the fact that i already went back a couple of months ago.

I'm going to stop writing now because this post is all over the place.
So here's a dancing spiderman. He can dance to almost any song. Seriously.
Adios.

I like food.